Adjustable front mounted steering stabilizer for your Mercedes GWagon. This steering stabilizer/shock absorber can be fitted in addition the the existing OEM one.
The steering stabilizer's primary function is to reduce, absorb or stabilize the side to side movement of the wheels.
This steering stabilizer was developed to work without 4" lift kits.
Applicable to the W463 G-wagen from 1990 to 2018.
It might fit the earlier W460/461 as well.
The FOX Performance Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and tie-rod mounting clamp. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Proprietary de-burred valve shims
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Relocation hardware includes new track bar relocation bolt and tie-rod mounting clamp
1 x Fox ATS shock
1 x Steering stabilizer bracket
3 x Stabilizer mounting bolts
1 x Steering shock bolt