Complete Exhaust Package for Mercedes-Benz G500 G-wagon from 2002 to 2008. Adapt the existing single exhaust of the G500 to this new Valvetronic Dual Exhaust System, by 463 Industries. This Valvetronic Exhaust System lets you choose the quiet Comfort Street sound, or the aggressive Track Racing sound profiles via remote control.
In order to utilize this new Valvetronic system on your 2002 - 2008 G500, the complete original exhaust system, from the OEM catalysts back needs to be removed and discarded first. Next, the installation of the G55/63 Exhaust Adapter Kit (included) is necessary. After installing the adapter kit, the installation of these new right and left mufflers is very easy, as they bolt-on directly to the prior fitted G55/63 Exhaust Adapters.
To support the new right and left Valvetronic mufflers, the original G500 rear support brackets need to be changed out with the new support brackets (VTS-7275 Support Bracket Kit - included).
- Unique sound acoustics and performance
- Compatible with the Exhaust Adapter Kit VTS-7270 (included)
- TIG Welded 304 Stainless Steel
- Intelligent ECU exhaust control valve
- Dual Tips Style
- Comfort/racing exhaust profiles
- Perfect shape and fitment
- Includes Wireless Remote Controls to open/close valves
G500 Valvetronic Exhaust Package includes:
- Right and Left Valvetronic Muffler with Dual Tail Pipes
- G55/63 Exhaust Adapter Kit (for both sides)
- Support Bracket Kit for both sides)
- Wireless Remote Control System