Maxtrax Mounting Bracket Kits and Mounting Pin Set for Slimline Roof Rack
Conveniently and securely mount your Maxtrax recovery device to your Slimline Roof Rack for easy access.
VTS-7734 MAXTRAX Side Mounting Bracket Kit (2 adjustable brackets)
- securely mount your MAXTRAX recovery device to the side profile of your Slimline Roof Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Snowboard, Pro Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier
- Hight and angle adjustable
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX recovery devices.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MAXTRAX in place.
- Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel and stainless steel fasteners
- Product Dimensions: L 12.3" (313mm) x W 2.6" (65mm) x H 7" (178mm) per bracket Weight 9.7lbs (4.4kg) per pair
VTS-7735 MAXTRAX Top Mounting Bracket (Set of 2)
Mount one or two pairs of MAXTRAX, as well as other popular brands to the top of your Slimline Roof Rack with this off-road mounting kit.
- This mount utilizes the cross member t-slot system to fasten the recovery devices with the supplied hardware, either front to back or side to side.
- Includes 4 eye nuts and stainless steel hardware to mount the MAXTRAX or 2 threaded keys to allow fitment of either 1 or 2 pairs of Tred or Tred Pro recovery tracks.
- The top mount bracket assembly offers the option to secure additional gear on top of the recovery devices by utilizing the Cargo Tie Downs VTS-7452 (sold seperately)
- Package Contents: 2 mounting plates, 2 x 70mm mounting keys, 2 x 115mm mounting keys, 4 x 60mm bolts, 4 x 100mm bolts, 4 eye nuts, mounting hardware kit. Components are all Stainless Steel.
- Product Dimensions for each mounting plate: L 12" (305mm) x W 9.5" (240mm) x H 1" (23mm), weight 8.8lbs (4kg)
VTS-7733 MAXTRAX Mounting Pin Set (lockable)
Constructed of Stainless Steel and high quality black nylon, the genuine quick release MAXTRAX mounting pins are the safest, easiest and most secure fastening solution for mounting your MAXTRAX on a roof rack or cross-bars. Constructed from high-quality black nylon and stainless steel, these quick-release pins can hold one or two sets of MAXTRAX.
Exclusively designed for MAXTRAX MKII, these mounting pins can not be utilized with any other brand. Either a Side or top mount bracket kit (see above) is required to mount your MAXTRAX recovery device to the Slimline roof rack.
The design also allows a TSA-style padlock to be inserted through the top of the mounting pin to ensure that your MAXTRAX remain securely mounted to your G-Wagen. For an even more secure application we recommend a bicycle cable lock. All locking devices are optional and sold separately.
Includes all mounting hardware
Warranty: lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Dimensions: 5.5" long incl. an 1 1/2" shaft with a 10mm diameter thread which can be cut to length if so required. Each pin weighs approx. 100 grams.