G-Wagen Cargo Drawer Storage System by FrontRunner
This storage system is perfect for organizing your travel gear or shopping spree goodies, it provides peace of mind from prying eyes with its lockable drawers. Specifically designed for the Mercedes Benz W461 and W463 Geländewagen rear cargo area.
Heavy duty steel construction, engineered tough for both the valet city life as well as off-road travel.
This kit includes two lockable drawers, left drawer 348mm (13-3/4”) wide, right drawer 448mm (17-5/8”), 3 tie down rails, 6 tie down rings, deck set, face set, brackets, all necessary hardware along with detailed installation instructions.
- Load capacity for each drawer is 113 kg/250 lbs, and strong bearing gliders provide easy and smooth operation.
- Lock away your valuables such as notebooks, mobile devices, camera gear or navigation devices.
- Deck Set includes a left and right hand side deck, wing set brackets and front covers.
- Removable side decks for additional storage options such as tools, recovery gear or other adventure equipment
- The deck is finished with a UV resistant durable nylon pile black carpent, which complements the stock interior of the vehicle.
- Rear seats are fully functional with this installation, the drawer system is slightly lower than your folded rear seats and will not create a continuous cargo area for sleeping. We also offer a cargo shelf/sleeping platform which offers a continuous level cargo and sleeping platform.
- This installation requires drilling as the kit will be bolted through the wheel arches.
- If you would rather not drill into your body, we will share other installation options without drilling, along with the install instructions.
- 1 ea. Base Drawer unit with 2 drawers
- 1 ea. Deck Set
- 2 ea. Front Face Plates
- 1 ea. Wing set
- 2 ea. Keys per lock
- 3 ea. Accessory channels
- 6 ea. Eye Nuts for accessory channels
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Manual
30.8” (782mm) L x 39” (990mm) W x 11.8” (300mm) H
58.3” (1480mm) W with Side Decks
For our newly redesigned Cargo Shelf/Platform please click here.