Roof top Tent for the G-Wagon Slimline Roof Rack VTS- 7471
This high quality roof top tent is the lowest profile tent available and only weighs in at 94 lbs (43kg).
1 x Tent, 1 x Flysheet,1 x Aluminium ladder, 1 x Mattress, 1 x Tent Cover, 1 x Rod kit,1 x Mounting studs kit
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Creates an instant bedroom by opening in one smooth motion.
- Includes a mattress, all you need is a sleeping bags and pillows.
- All windows offer unobstructed views.
- Sturdy, retractable aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads.
- The tent is mounted to an insulated aluminium base to keep the cold out.
- No additional extrusions necessary as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt.
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most roof racks.
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining.
- The door and windows privacy panels zip close upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- All doors and windows are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- The roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Overhead Velcro loops and a couple of interior pockets provide storage options and allow to hang lights and other items.
- Roof top tent can be mounted to the G-Wagen Slimline roof rack to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.
Body of Tent: Special Oxford tent fabric (400D). PVC coated heavy duty mold resistant poly cotton.
Rain Fly: Oxford weatherproof fabric (200D).
Mattress: 2" (51mm) High Density foam with removable washable canvas cover.
Cover: 1000D PVC.
Tan mattress cover. Tan flysheet and Grey tent with black trim.
Stainless steel, Extruded aluminium, Nylon-6
Product Dimensions (excl. Ladder):
Open: 134" (2500mm) L x 53" (1300mm) W x 55" (1400mm) H
Closed: 49" (1250mm) L x 53" (1300mm) W x 7.87" (200mm) H
Incl. ladder 12" (300mm) H
Closed: 45.3" (1150mm) L x 13.8" (350mm) W x 3.5" (90mm) H
Open: 80.9" (2055mm) L x 13.8" (350mm) W x 3.5" (90mm) H
Cover: 49.4" (1255mm) L x 53.3" (1355mm) W x 12.2" (310mm) H
- 1.2" (30mm) black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- All hardware to mount the brackets to the Front Runner Roof Rack included.
Add this shower skirt for additional privacy to your G-Wagen Slimline Roof Rack tent. This lightweight skirt offers many uses such as additional sleeping space, shower, toilet, kitchen set up or changing room.
- If your rooftop tent is positioned to overhang the back of your vehicle, the rear opening allows access to your cargo space
- Walls can be secured to the ground using the supplied stakes. This skirt does not come with a floor panel.
- Made of the same lightweight, breathable and waterproof tent fabric as the Roof Top Tent.
- Stores compact in a matching cinch tie / drawstring bag.