Wind Fairing for Mercedes G-Wagen Slimline Roof Rack
We believe this is the best Slimline Roof Rack upgrade you need for your G-Wagon Slimline Roof Rack. Honestly, it adds a bold look to your Gelandewagen and reduces wind noise especially at higher speeds.
- Helps to reduce fuel consumption by directing air flow over the rack and accessories, reducing drag and wind noise.
- Easily mounts to the Slimline II roof rack offering a bold overland look.
- Create a solid appearance by covering the gap from roof to rack.
- The adjustable brackets allow the Wind Deflector to be correctly positioned and angled on your vehicle.
- A durable rubber blade is fitted to the bottom edge of the Wind Fairing to help seal any gaps and act as a roof guard when traveling over rough terrain.
- An optional clear protective strip is included to eliminate any potential rare minor scuffing caused by heavy dust.
This wind fairing is particularly beneficial when mounted to the 2.4m Slimline Roof Rack, as it will be positioned mid sun roof on the shorter 2.2m length.
The wind fairing will only work for the low Slimline roof racks (leg hight 170mm)
Product Dimensions: 55.1" (1400mm) L x 01" (2.5mm) W x 6.8" (173mm) H
Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3kg)